Nigeria’s first Lady Aisha Buhari is reportedly set to pack out of the villa over unsatisfactory conduct by the Cabal, sources claim.
A reporter who spoke under the condition of anonymity claims the first Lady is finding it difficult to have her way round the villa.
It is alleged that Aisha was banned from campaigning for the re-election of her husband President Muhammadu Buhari over what sources say is her conflicting statements toward the campaigns of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
“Do you know Aisha has no input in the Presidents electioneering campaigns? Aisha has been sidelined and to this end set to leave the Villa for the cabal to have a field day”,The source said.
Mrs. Aisha Buhari as we all know is the elegant and beautiful wife of the current president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari. Below are some facts you may not know about her:
1. Aisha Buhari was born on 17th of February 1971
2. In february 1989, She got married to Muhammadu Buhari, who had five children from a previous Marriage to Safinatu Yusuf.
3. Aisha have five children with muhammadu buhari and one grandchild.
4. Aisha is a Cosmetologist and Beauty therapist.
5. Aisha holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Administration from Ahmadu Bello University(ABU), and a master’s degree in International Affairs and Strategic Studies from the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna.
6. Aisha is currently undertaking a Counselling Course on Co-Dependency in the United Kingdom.
7. For years, Mrs. Aisha Buhari has run a successful business as the Founder/Managing Director of Hanzy Spa and Principal of Hanzy Beauty Institute, a Beauty salon in Kaduna and Abuja. Which she recently closed following the emergence of her husband, Buhari as President of Nigeria.
8. Mrs. Aisha Buhari is a women’s right activist and child right Advocate.
She is one of the Nigerians who criticized child marriage and homosexuality.